Friday 23 March 2018

Birthday Balloon with Froggy Friends

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring Birthday Balloon Stamps which is the newest layering stamps from Sunny StudioComes with five mix and match sentiments that coordinate with the large scripty birthday word. I adore this set so much since I can use all color range.. YAY for that!


I pair the most adorable Froggy Friends for this card, their happy faces are perfect for a happy card like this. I stamped the balloons in two colors, blue and pink and fussy cut them so they don't have the fine line around them. Because I want the balloons look blend in with the background. Other images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolor with Distress Markers. After I finish with the coloring, I cut the images with the coordinating dies.
I use Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean Distress Inks to create the background, I simply pat them on a acrylic block and sprayed them with some clean water. This watercolor background never let me down, effortlessly beautiful. All the images are adhered with glue and I use foam tapes for some others. The sentiment is stamped with the matching blue dye ink  on the top part of the card. Last but not least, I create a pink scalloped card base to match the balloons' color. Here's a closer look...


That's all for today, I hope you enjoy today's post. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment