Friday 5 January 2018

Sew Happy We Are Friends

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! Lexa here and today I'll be using some older stamp sets, Missing Ewe and Cute As A Button stamp sets along with their coordinating dies.


To start my card, I stamped the little sheeps with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. As for the buttons, I made it with two colors pink and purple. After I finished with the coloring and all elements, I use the coordinating dies to die cut them all. With pink twines going through the needle, it adds a whimsical design and some textures. I blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the background, totally love the color combination in the end.


Arranging every pieces to the card is always the most fun part. Some of the images are adhered with glue while I use foam tapes for some others. It gives such a nice dimensions that's needed for such a simple card. I really hope you like the final result as much as I do.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you and your beloved ones have an amazing day!

1 comment: