Friday 29 December 2017

Little Angel's Birthday

Hello everyone! Lexa here today to share an inspiration how to use holidays themed stamp set for non holidays one. I use this adorable Little Angels Stamp set and it's coordinating dies together with Angelic Sentiments Stamp.


I blend Worn Lipstick and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks with a stencil to create the background. Then I layer the silver foil striped vellum in the middle, it looks so pretty. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers, keept all the colors muted and soft since I want to make it looks angelic so they match the background perfectly. One thing I love about clear stamps is I can bend them as much as I would, just like I bend the sentiment to follow the banner curves. This card is so simple to make and yet will make any little angel's day.


I really hope you like today's card as much as I do. Thank you so much for visitting the blog today. I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment