Friday 15 December 2017

Hello Foxy!

Hi there! It's Lexa here with a card that full of sunshine today. It's always sunny (or rainy some other times) in where I live, so I decided to create a bright card for you all..


I use older stamp sets for today's card by combining Sunny Sentiments, Woodsy Creatures and Backyard Bugs together to create a little scene. I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink then watercolor them with Distress Markers. When you go through your Sunny Studio stamps collection, you will realize that you can combine most of all the stamp sets together. That's how versatile the designs are. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut all the images with the coordinating dies.

As for the background I want it to be solid this time. So I die cut green and blue cardstock with a basic stitched rectangular dies, then adhere it to the 4.25"x5.5" card base. That create thin white borders around it and look like a frame. I stamped "hello" on the cloud, it's a simple and warming greeting for everyday cards. Here's a closer look of my card...


I really hope you enjoy the post and my card for today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment