Friday 10 November 2017

Snowy Background For Christmas

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a Christmas card inspiration highlighting the brand new background stamp from Sunny Studio, Frosty Flurries and Snow Flurries stamps. And for this card, I'll be combine those two to create my background.


First of all, I embossed the sentiment from Festive Greetings Stamp with silver embossing powder and heat gun. Then I embossed both Frosty Flurries and Snow Flurries, I don't mind even if they are overlapping each other. Then I blend Peacock Feather and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, the coolest thing about this technique is when you blend those inks on the paper, the embossed stamps will resist. The glossy effect is super cool!

As for my scene, I use the Christmas Chapel and some ornaments from Christmas Home to complete the whole scene. Isn't that snowman the cutest? I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut them all with the coordinating dies.


Thank you so much for visitting today. I hope you all have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is super cute. Love the winter scene you created.

    ReplyDelete