Friday 24 November 2017

Silver Bell Rustic Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today with another Christmas card inspiration, for today's card I will be highlighting Silver Bells Dies from Sunny Studio Stamps. The details are so pretty and it goes well with so many stamp sets.


I stamped some pretty poisenttias and leaves from Petite Poisenttias Stamp for the background. After finished with the stamping I create some red splatter using the same red dye ink. I layered a slightly smaller size vellum on top to soften the background a little bit. I kind of want to create a rustic look for this card, it looks classic and gorgeous, so I use a lace patterned paper to border my card. To match the concept, I use real lace behind the red paper stripe with silver embossed sentiment on it. The Silver Bells are cut on a piece of silver foil paper, they both are tied together with silver twines. I also adhere yellow cardstock behind the stars. Here's a closer look of my card...


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like my card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment