Friday 3 November 2017

Pretty Pink Posh November Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Today's the second day of Pretty Pink Posh New Release Blog Hop. What is a blog hop without prizes right? I'm sure everyone gets excited over this. Haha.
There are 4 $25 gift certificates up for grabs (two winners each day). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 11/7/2017. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog. So make sure to leave comments on every hop.


Let's get started with my project for today. This is my first time to create a shadow box, and I must say that I love it so much. Shadow box is mail-able when it's flatten and also super adorable to see the 3D effect, it would make anyone's day.


I stamped these adorable critters from Winter Woodland stamp set with Versafine black ink and then watercolor them using Distress Markers. I just can't resist those cute faces, I think this stamp set will be a hit on this release. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to cut them. Perfect white borders always make me happy. I use Scallop Square Dies for the frame, I blend Vintage Photo Distress Ink on it to create a matching colors through the scene.
I created snow hills and start to place the images to build the scene. The foxes are my favorite.

The sentiment is white embossed on a piece of patterned paper, it comes from Holiday Greetings stamp set. I fussy cut it and adhere it on the bottom part with foam tapes to add dimensions. The card is finished with some Sparkling Clear Snowflakes Sequins Mix and Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix. Fyi, I always stocked up the Sparkling Clear Squins because it's really pretty and match EVERY projects or cards you can imagine. Totally a-must-have!

This is a look when the shadow box is flatten, you can put it in the envelope and mail it. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop. In case you are lost, here's the hop list :

70 comments:

  1. Amazing card! Thanks for sharing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the winter woodland stamp. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I adore the cute animals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these critters. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your animals, way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredible scene, awesome work on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene, I love how you put this card together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shadow box - such cute critters and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this scene you created here. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little window scene is so precious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card, love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the 3-D scene on your card. I agree, the critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love the dimension and what a wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card, the dimension is great really looks deep

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dimensional woodland scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable!! The dimensional scene is right on!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. First time I saw this set I thought of doing a shadow box card. The critters are so cute. Love the sequin too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what an amazing scene and depth. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute!!! I love the moose peeking from behind the branch ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. You really achieved alot of dimension in your little scene, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable woodland scene. Love the 3D effect with the deer peeking through the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's such an adorable card ! And just like you, foxes are my favorites !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the scene.
    Putting it in the "box" was
    a great idea.
    There's so much to see.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The little foxes are so sweet! Love your great color too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the fireplace! The cat is so cute. Of course the winter wonderland foxes are really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the scene you created. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous shadow box card. Love the little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This shadow box card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great scene, your shadow box card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable card! Looks like you put a lot of work in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awww!!! Your card is absolutely cute!!! Colouring is simply breathless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! I love this window card you created! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW.. love this card. How fabulous to live in Indonesia and get Pretty Pink Posh product delivered to you AND have time to create something so fabulous. How very exciting for you. I"m glad you can be at home and with your family and do something so fun. Thanks for creating for us.

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG love this shadow card - the little scene is so beautifully layered to give the impression of depth and dimension - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your sweet design is so sweet. I love the way PPP makes their critter stamps; I just fall in love with their gentle features!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the 3D effect of your card. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable shadow box. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. The foxes are my favorite too! I enjoy the non-traditional look of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love this little scene card. so cute. this stamp set is my favorite. i love all the animals, they are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What an adorable scene! Love how all the layers give it so much dimension. Suoer cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fabulous card. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the coloring on your Winter Woodland scene!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is amazing, Lexa! I love your peekaboo animals in the forest - this is so creative! TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am in love with this stamp set and your card and when I win, I want this stamp set among other things. Those animals are so cute! I love the shadow box idea and those snowflake sequins are so cool! You're coloring is amazing and I love the background paper. You did a really great job. You should be so proud of the work you did.
    Thanks for showing us your pretty card and for allowing us to win something.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Eeep! This is super cute. I love the box card with the darling scallop border. And those critters are just adorable! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is gorgeous! The layering in this card is amazing! I love the Moose in the Winter Wonderland Die set...and must have the gold seed beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Adorable and so
    fun! Would love
    receiving one like
    this.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love this entire release! Early Christmas present to me!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your card is GORGEOUS....those cute animals, the kraft cardstock and all the layering. Truly a beautiful work...you should be very proud of this one!!!! :) I need a second and third job to support my new release stamp and die want habit. Wink.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow the layers you have in this are stunning, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  54. SQUEAL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your BEAUTIFUL Card and the New Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the layers in the shadow box card. Such a cute scene you created!

    ReplyDelete