Friday 3 November 2017

Merry Little Christmas

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a super cute shaped card using Fireplace Shaped Dies. Everyone will be happy to accept this. I combined the new sets with old ones, you can always mix them together...there are a lot of possibilities.


Instead of creating traditional look of a fireplace, I make it more unique with polkadots patterned paper. I mixed various colors for untraditional Christmas card. The beige for the base, I use kraft paper for the wall behind and blend Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the edges to create dimension. Since I want the fire seems to glow, I blended yellow and orange dye inks on the center.

Little cute kitty cat from Pet Symphaty Stamp was there to make the scene more alive, oh don't forget that little mouse who's trying to sneak out of kitty's sight. The sentiment on top of the fireplace is from last year release, Merry Sentiment Stamp. I also die cut some of the bricks from suede patterned paper... never thought that they will look this good! Since it has gradation color on the paper, it looks more real.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Cute look with the non traditional colours and dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cat person (and mice are cute, too) so I LOVE your card!!
    They are so cozy by the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this darling card!! My precious kitty is in front of the fireplace right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the scene you created, especially the bricks of the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete