Friday 17 November 2017

Christmas Home

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with an interactive Christmas card inspiration highlighting Christmas Home stamp and the coordinating dies. Last year, I made a winter scene card using the Happy Home stamp set.. I must say that I was extremely happy to see this stamp set, it has everything to create a perfect winter scene. All the smallest details are so on point.


I started the card with some blending on the white cardstock using Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feather and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. Finished it with some water splatters here and there. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them using Distress markers. All the images have crazy details and I love it! I had so much fun coloring all of them.
The card can be slided from the left to the right, it looks cute. I also create a snow hill, adhere it with foam tapes and start to build the scene. What's really important when you create a simple scene in my opinion is how you create dimensions. I'm super happy with the result, I think it's so darling. I choose a bigger sentiment from Festive Greetings for this card. And finished it with some pretty clear sequins, they look like falling snow.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment