Wednesday 8 November 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hi everyone! Today Sunny Studio design team will take part on Tracey's 25 Days Of Christmas Tags. She has so many Christmas Tags inspirations from a lot of brands. You must check it out!

.
Here's my tag for today. I use Cresent Tag Topper Dies from Sunny Studio, I use the largest one which is 3" wide. Since I'm totally a dog person, I choose this adorable puppy from Pet Sympathy and add the santa hat from Jolly Gingerbread Stamp. This little friend originally bring a heart on his mouth, but I replace it with a Christmas sock from Playful Polar Bear instead. The present comes from the older stamp set, Christmas Icons, just like it's name you can find anything related to Christmas in one stamp set.


I blend some Mowed Lawn Distress Inks for the background and stamp some cute paws with green dye ink. A classic red, green and gold won't hurt at all. It's simple and lovely as always. I use matching thin ribbon and twines, and finished it with some pretty sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day. And getting ready to prepare your Holiday's projects.


19 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE dog lover and adore this sweet holiday tag featuring your adorable hound! Yeah, bought that set the moment I could, LOL! You created such a sweet scene in this tiny little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag! I like how the red patterned paper frames the puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little tag. The puppy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag die Lexa and this puppy image is adorable, perfect for a gift for my "grand-dogger"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag, Levana. The puppy is adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful coloring and I love the details with the pattern paper layering

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for creating such a beautiful tag. You're the best! What an adorable idea to have the stocking replace the heart in the puppy's mouth! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and colorful. I like the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bright and cheerful Santa dog tag...super cute! The image is colored so well and I especially like how you stamped the paw-prints on the pretty green tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A dog lovers dream tag...very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute puppy stamp, and your tag design is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful design. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable is this little puppy !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tag is so fun! We just adopted a ten month old puppy, so this tag reminds me of our sweet new boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My granddaughter will be getting this
    tag. She has a service dog and
    they'll both enjoy the tag.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute!! I adore the little footprints on the back!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling tag - love that sweet puppy.

    ReplyDelete