Saturday 7 October 2017

Pretty Pink Posh Halloween Week

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card for a Halloween Week. It's October already, I believe many of you love these days of the year. It might be the season, the color scheme, or maybe the festive Halloween Day that you'd love. This super spooktacular set from Pretty Pink Posh will make your Halloween day even more fun.


I create my background with a loose watercolor technique using Distress Inks along with Tic Tac Toe Dies as if they are belong together. I did a little bit custom edges on every line by snipped  them sharp just using scissors. I stamped all the images using Versafine Black and watercolor them with Distress Markers. The dress up kids look so cute, don't you think so? I paired up the brand new Trick or Treat Friends Stamp with the older Halloween Friends Stamp. They make a perfect scene together. I finished the card with some pretty Mermaid Sequins Mix that's so sparkling and fine. Here's a closer look to my card...

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like today's card. Have an amazing day!




No comments:

Post a Comment