Tuesday 17 October 2017

PPP Christmas Angels

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to share a holiday card inspiration starring the brand new Angel Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. They are super adorable, I can not. I'm also showcasing the limited release PPP collaboration with Simon Says Stamps, Damask Greetings. This is a show keeper...super pretty!

I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I die cut them all with the coordinating dies. Each of them have different pastel color dress... untraditional Christmas colors can be an alternative choice. I create the background start with silver embossed the pattern from Damask Greetings then randomly blend some Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass to match the little angels' dresses and finish it by water splatters. The little scene is framed with baby blue Scallop Frame Dies that exclusively sold on PPP's shop. And the Gold Stars Sequins is one of the must have item for your holday cards. Don't forget to put it on your wish list!


That's all for today, thank you so much for visitting. I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment