Friday 20 October 2017

Playful Polar Bears

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with two cards using a winter theme stamp set, Playful Polar Bears. This stamp set is super sweet for both holiday and everyday cards. As for today, I'm going to show you some inspirations for non holiday ones.


For the first card, we have the lovey dovey couple sitting there in the snow. Don't they look adorable together? The Playful Polar Bears coordinating dies also cut the bears' hands so they could hold something from the set. Brilliant! And my polar bear here is holding a cup of hot cocoa, perfect on snowy days. It's just me and my pink sky (again), for the background I white embossed the falling snow from Frosty Flurries then blend Abandoned Coral and Sugar Spun Distress Inks. Looove it. I also add snowy mountains on the background to complete the scene. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers.


 The pun stentiment is really my thing, that's another reason why I love this stamp set so much. I white embossed the sentiment on a stripe of pink card stock and create a fish tail on one edge, I adhere it with foam tapes to add dimensions.


My second card's size is smaller than usual. Honestly this is my leftover images after I did some coloring.. so why should I waste them up? These polar bears are just too cute to be abandoned. Hehe. I create a birthday card with monochrome color combo, which is my favorite color, blue. I stamped various sizes of snowflakes from the set on a piece of blue paper of the background. The polar bear is skating in the snow ready to deliver a present for someone special (read: you) After I finished with my little scene, I adhere it on a piece of patterned paper to complete the look.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like today's cards. I hope everyone have an amazing Friday!


1 comment:

  1. That's an adorable duo of cards ! I love the pastel colors !

    ReplyDelete