Friday 6 October 2017

Gleeful Christmas

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a holiday card inspiration by mixing several Sunny Studio stamps in one card. These cute farm animals were visitting their friend, the reindeer, so they must be geared up to face the snow!


I start my card with choosing the right stamp set for my basic idea, the Barnyard Buddies are so ready for Christmas..they are all dressed well with the accessories from Jolly Gingerbread and Playful Polar Bears stamp set. Well, they have to keep themselves warm right? I stamped all my images with versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with all the coloring, I die cut every pieces with the coordinating dies.
I blend Peacock Feather and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks for the snowy sky and stamped some of the snowflakes with turquoise dye ink from Gleeful Reindeer. I also add some white dots using Nuvo Drops for some dimension and it looks so cool! After I finished my scene, I layer it on top of purple polkadot patterned paper.. here's a closer look of my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy today's card. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment