Friday 27 October 2017

Christmas Gumdrops

Hello there! Lexa here today with a holiday card highlighting the cutest stamp set of all, Jolly Gingerbread stamp and the coordinating dies. I love this one to bits. I can't believe that Christmas is almost here so better get started to make some holiday cards for your special ones.


Pink and green lately become my most favorite color combination, I used them on so many cards without I realized it. So maybe this color combination can be your inspiration beside the classic red and green for this holiday. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to perfectly cut them all. I also add some detail for the ginger bread friends, the scraf, pearl necklace and also cute hair. I think they are absolutely adorable. The smaller tree biscuit is come from last year holiday stamp set called Christmas Icons, which surprisingly match well with this stamp set, and help me to build the scene even more cuter. I stamped some small images on the pink background with pink dye ink to fill in the blank space and a little bit more balanced the whole card.
I mixed some of the sentiments on the set to create my own sentiment, which I'm not really sure what that's mean...LOL but I hope it makes sense. This super sweet scene will make anyone's day even brighter on Christmas day.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a blissful day!

2 comments: