Friday 8 September 2017

Thanks Quilted Background

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that will be perfect for a special woman in your life, starring Quilted Hexagons stamp set which is literally a star! It's so beautiful no matter how you'd like to stamp it or whatever color you'd choose. As for my card, I'd love it to be colorful and use all the quilted patternes. It turns out so pretty and I love love love it.


First of all, I stamp the stitched guard with grey ink and then randomly stamped all the patterns with different colors for each. I left a white border on the bottom so the mason jar won't look like it floating. Timeless Tulips along with Vintage Jar look so well with the background. But when I arrange them all together, the tulips look like lost on the quilted background that's why I decided to add a piece of vellum behind the jar to soften the background a little bit. A simple "thanks" from Vintage Jar Coordinating Dies to complete my card for today. Thin pink frame around it to make a finished look is the last touch.


The hexagon patterns are even more beautiful from up close. I recently so addicted to Nuvo Drops and for this card I use the white pearl color, it's so cool! Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like this card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment: