Friday 1 September 2017

Thankful For Ewe

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a pastel color card featuring Missing Ewe stamp and coordinating dies. These adorable fluffy sheeps are new additions to Sunny Studio critter stamps.


I rarely use my patterned papers now days, but as you can guess I've been hoarding a lot. So that's why today I try to use them as much as possible. The sweet pastel colors are always a smart choice. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with coloring, I die cut them at once with the coordinating dies (truly a time saver!) I simply just put them together to create a little scene. I create a green grass border using Stitched Scallop Dies on green stripped pattern paper against the starry pink sky. These cute little sheeps have their "pals" from other set which is Easter Wishes. I use all of three together in one scene.


I finished my card with some yellow dots using yellow opaque Nuvo drops. Thank you so much for visitting today, I hope you like my card! Have a wonderful day to you and yours.


1 comment: