Friday 4 August 2017

Welcome Sweet Baby

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share a card with another brand new release from Sunny Studio, Cute As A Button stamp and the coordinating dies. As soon I saw this set I knew it right awat that it will look adorable together with Baby Bear stamp. So here I am with the card that combine both sets.


I stamp a lot of button stamps in blue, yellow and green with the help of my stamping tool. After I finished, I die cut all the buttons with the coordinating dies. You know what's the best about the dies? They don't leave any white borders like other dies usually do, they even created the button holes for the bigger one. So it looks more real after I poped them out from the dies. They are adorrrable! 
The images from Baby Bear are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolored using Distress Markers. The baby bear and all his accesories are just adorable inside the button frame. I blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink on the bottom of rectangle panel so the bear won't look like floating. The sentiment is stamped on a strip of fishtail banner and adhered on the middle. The baby blue polkadots patterned paper is the perfect one for the cardbase, don't you think so?


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card...have an amazing day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment