Friday 11 August 2017

Paw Prints In Our Heart

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card staring Pet Symphaty stamp and it's coordinating dies. Don't you think that this set is the sweetest? Absolutely perfect for both cat and dog lovers.


I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them using Distress Markers, after I finished with the coloring I die cut all of them using the coordinating dies. The best part is pop them out and see the fine white borders around them. I add white dots on the dog's bed with white gel pen. The card size is a standart 4.25"x5.5". I white embossed the sentiment on a strip of red cardstock and stamp lots of cute paws with red ink to create the background. I just looove them!
I feel it's a little bit empty on the top of my card so I stamped some stitched clouds from Little Angels stamp and die cut them. It looks like a "heaven" somehow..don't you think so? Last touch is to add some clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment