Friday 25 August 2017

A Season Of Blessings

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share a card that full of autumn vibes. I believe that all of you have smitten by Sunny Studio's layered stamps from previous releases, and this brand new Pretty Pumpkins Stamp is not an exception. This set is aboslutely a star, gorgeous!


I always got helps from a stamping tool to create perfect layered images. I stamped the pumpkins in three shades of orange dye inks, I start with the lightest one to the darkest. Then I finished every pumpkins with green stems and then die cut each of them with the coordinating dies. After I finished with them, I arrange all three on top a piece of burlap with some foam tapes. I made some loops from broken white strings and adhere it messily behind the pumpkins. 
I create the background with blending Wild Honey Distress Ink and using a woodgrain stencil blend some Ripe Persimon Distress Ink to create a patterned paper. Somehow I feel this card is too orange, so I decided to layer a kraft paper behind the burlap to add more brown and autumn feel to it. Look how beautiful those pumpkins are from up close! Looove it.


I stamped the sentiment from Autumn Greetings with brown dye ink on the right top of the card. I totally adore the handwritting font, perfection. Don't forget the sparkling clear sequins for the finishing touch, I think I'm obsessed.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like my card, have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment: