Friday 2 June 2017

Happy Popsicles

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a summer-y card featuring Perfect Popsicles Stamp and it's coordinating dies. I choose to use lots of colors for this card, a cheerful rainbow popsicles look adorable. Stamping one popsicle will never enough, you will know what I mean when you try to stamp this yummy popsicles. You will eager to try as many colors as possible.


I start my card with 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the left bottom corner. I custom my sentiment from Color Me Happy Stamp, just because this card really make me happy so I need words to describe that. I stamp the popsicles in rainbow colors, arrange them on the right to create a border. Some clear droplets are added to complete this card. I'm pretty satisfied to see how this card turns out. I adhere some of the popsicles flat to the card base and others with foam tapes to add dimensions. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's inspiration and don't forget to always support Sunny Studio Stamps. Wish you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment