Friday 5 May 2017

Swimming By To Say

Hello crafty friends!
Lexa here with a card featuring my favorite stamp set from the new release, Magical Mermaids. I always have a thing when it comes to magical creatures. No wonder that my favorite Disney's classic movie is The Little Mermaid, I looove mermaids since then.


I start my card with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" watercolor paper, I create the background with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor palette. It has so many vibrant colors, the pigmentation is amazing. To create a magical ambience I choose blue and purple for the under the sea scene. I also paint some seaweeds and corals to complete my background. I stamp all my images with black Versafine ink and color them with Distress Markers, after I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies and my Big Shot to die cut them all. I paired Magical Mermaids with Ocean of Joy, it perfectly compliment each other in case your mermaids need some sea friends. ;)
.

The shaker card is always my favorite kind of interactive card, the sound of the beads are delightful. I also attached the purple octopus in the middle with a string so that it can wiggle around when you shake the card, it so much fun!

​I really love how this card turns out, I'm so excited to see what you've created with this pretty mermaids. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment