Friday 17 February 2017

Turtley Birthday


Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card starring Turtley Awesome. It's a mini stamp set but not less cuter than other ones. Both turtles are looking at each other, absolutely versatile for any occasions. As for my card today, I mixed it with Easter Wishes to build up the scene around the turtles.


I created a three windows shaker card with different colors, I blended the background with Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, and Twisted Citron Distress Inks. I choose matching sequins for each window. I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut all of the images using the coordinating dies. The turtles are wearing birthday hat and one of them carrying present on his back, adorable! I also add googly eyes for both of them. Here's a closer look..


That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment