Wednesday 4 January 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 314 : Out Of This World

Hello crafty friends! Happy new year to you and your beloved ones.
I have a big news to share with you all that I will be guest designing for MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!! Woot! I'm beyond happy and excited for this month. You know that I love to take a participation on this challenge everytime. What a great way to start a new year, really. So here's the first sketch for this month.


I follow the sketch and attach pretty tight with it this time. I create a window that will take you to another galaxy. I cut the window and make a background by blending Black Soot, Tumbled Glass, Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac Distress Inks and finished it with white ink splatters. I also add some clear Wink Of Stella to make a stardust in the night sky..it's so pretty in real life. I tried my best to show you with a detail photo below. I watercolored all my images and cut it with the coordinating dies. I keep the color scheme as I want it. The sentiment is heat embossed with silver embossing powder on an eggplant cardstock. For an extra fun, I add googly eyes for the aliens and glossy accent on some parts. 



Thank you so much for stopping by today. I wish you an awesome day!


The supply list :
Out Of This World Stamp

Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 Paper Pack


Out Of This World Coordinating Dies

Eggplant Prestige Cardstock​

\


No comments:

Post a Comment