Friday 3 June 2016

Sunny Studio Birthday Picnic Card

Hi everyone. Lexa here today with a super fun mix set, Summer Picnic and Comfy Creatures. I think both of this sets are match made in heaven. They go together really really well. As in this card, the panda and his fellow monkey are having a picnic together under the apple tree.


I start with a 4.25" x 5.5" neenah solar white as my card base and die cut the stitched curve on the top and the bottom. After I got the middle part, I start to blend some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink from the top towards the middle for my sky. I stamped all my images with black ink, I use Versafine Onyx Black, because I will watercolor all of them with Distress Markers.
One of the best thing work with clear stamps is you can bend your stamps as I did with this card, I bend the "happy birthday" and "from the whole gang" to follow the curve. And the happiest part of making a scene is to arrange them all together..haha.. I adhere some of them with glue and the others with mounted tapes so you can see some dimensions here and there.


I hope you like my card for today! Have a wonderful weekend to all my crafty friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment