Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge color combo: Hello Lemons!

Hi people!

I'm here with another Lawnscaping Challenge, today's challenge is summer color combo. I adore colors they choosed, so cheerful and summer-y. 
It makes me think of a glass of ice lemonade in hot summer day. haha.
So, I come with this idea.



This is my very first time using Lemonade stamps set from Lawn Fawn. They are so cute, especially the lemons. I love lemons, citrus scent, zesty flavour and the color! 


I use the lemon from Summer Charm stamp set for the background and tiny hearts to fill the gap. Then I emboss the background to create extra something and layer it with vellum to soften the background.


I'm pretty happy with the final result. Enjoy ! 


4 comments:

  1. please email me at laurelbeard at me dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your coloring! Congrats on being chosen for the Lawnscaping FIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That is a perfect way to showcase the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :) And congrats on joining the FIT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um wow - this is amazing!!!!! LOOOOOVE this cazrd so much! those lemons are SO ADORABLE!! and the background is stunning!! thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping! :D and congratulations on being on lawnscaping FIT!!

    ReplyDelete