Friday 7 February 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #75 : dots and hearts

Hi there!
I'm coming back for another Lawnscaping Challenge attempt. This challenge is really lovely and interesting. I love the idea. I mean, who doesn't love dots? hearts? Well, I do. ;)


I'm swoon just by looking at that inspiration image. Haha!
So I decided to make a Valentine's card.
I have this stamp set Silly Valentine by Lawn Fawn. I already had it for years but never really used it. Haha. This stamp set is super cute, it has matching sentiments and images. 


I crop the sentiment and replace the "apple" with Quinn's ABC by Lawn Fawn. I white embossed the alphabets, it's actually really cool irl.
And I'm in love with this bokeh heart paper from Crate Paper, isn't it lovely? 
The blue polkadots is from Lawn Fawn's into the wood paper pad. And hand stitched a little bit on the edge using Amy Tangerine's stencil. 

Here a closer look...


Have a blessed day! :)



5 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, your sentiment is so clever!! The glossy apple is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is sooo sweet! Love the soft colors and patterns combo, and that little apple as the a, so cute!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sweet! LOVE the apple!!! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete