Saturday 21 December 2013

Tis the season!


Hola!
It's been a while since my last posting. Today I'm gonna show you some Christmas cards I made during the season. I've been doing experiment using some traditional colors (red and green) and even some untraditional ones (I tried mint). 



This is the most recent one, I use Whimsy for the image stamp and October Afternoon for the main sentiment. Oh I really love that hadwritting sentiment from OA, sooo cute! And when I cut it out, it has a perfect Christmas tree shape. :)

I wanna share a good news!!
I just (finally) bought my own Sizzix Bigshot in teal. Yeay!! It's so pretty.


And here some cards I made for Christmas gathering with Made With Love Indonesia.











So, which one is your favorite? :)

Some of my pretty crafty friends! <3

Last but not least, I wish you the happiest holiday and all the best for the new year! 









No comments:

Post a Comment