Saturday 21 December 2013

Lawnscapping Challenge : Arctic Colors

Yeay! 4 days to go.... You know what I mean. ;)

And today I'm going to share (another) Christmas card, I hope you won't be tired to see all the Christmas cards because I will make as many as possible during the season. Ho Ho Ho! 


This is the color inspiration for the Lawnscapping Challenge #72
It's really cool, right? 
I personally love the colors tone.. My favourites! So I think I have to give it a try....


This is my card using Winter Owl and A Birdie Told Me stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
Oh and I'm practicing my stitching using sew machine. It's still a little bit messy here and there. 


Super cute owl! I paper pieced the scraf using patterned paper from Bright Side paper pad by Lawn Fawn, love the purple . It's bright but a little bit muted in my eyes. :)



Have a good day! 

An update! I saw my card as one of Top Mow-It-Alls at this Lawnscaping Challenge. Yippie yeay!! :))






3 comments:

  1. how totally cute.. love your coloring.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xa, ini hsl jahitan mesin sakura lu? You are nearly to perfect stitch xa. Love ur coloring and merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty :) i love the patterns you used AND the twine with the sparkle :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete